3M Crystalline Window Tint
3M Crystalline Series features a proprietary, multilayer optical film nano-technology that combines over 200 layers in a film that is thinner than a Post-it® Note. Crystallines high-tech construction allows it to block substantially more heat then traditional tints keeping your interior cool and comfortable. Even in lighter shades, the heat blocking is incredibly effective making Crystalline the perfect choice if you don't wan't to alter the appearance of your vehicle with a dark tint.
- A clear breakthrough in automotive window films. The Crystalline Series rejects more heat than many dark films without changing the appearance of your vehicle, making it the superior choice for comfort.
- Light tint rejects up to 60% of solar energy and up to 97% of heat-producing infrared rays for the ultimate in comfort.
- Designed to enhance your view by allowing visible light into your vehicle while keeping heat out, so you can see clearly and safely.
- Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without interference.
- Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 1000 for you and your passengers.
- Sold and installed by 3M Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
The Crystalline Series features a proprietary, multilayer optical film nano-technology that combines over 200 layers in a film that is thinner than a Post-it® Note. Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3M™ Automotive Window Films. 3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years. NOTE: Auto tint laws vary by state or province. Please check your local laws or ask your dealer installer for films that meet your local tint laws.
Terms to Know
Total Solar Energy Rejected (TSER)
The percentage of total solar energy rejected by filmed glass. The higher this value, the less solar heat is transmitted.
Visible Light Transmitted
The percentage of visible light that passes directly through filmed glass: the higher the number, the lighter the film.
The percentage of infrared light rejected by the film on the glass. Infrared light is primarily responsible for the heat you feel when driving.
The percentage of harmful ultraviolet light that is rejected by filmed glass. Ultraviolet light contributes to sunburn and other harmful skin conditions and to the fading and deterioration of fabrics and leather.
The percentage by which visible light is reduced by the addition of film.
3M FX Premium and Suntek Carbon Window Tint
We also carry 3M FX premium and Suntek Carbon Window tint in assorted shades as a less expensive option if vehicle styling is your primary concern. FX premium and Suntek Carbon look great aesthetically but do not feature the same heat rejection technologies as 3M Crystalline.